1. Please send your applications to the secretary using a separate form and enclosing a separate cheque for each tournament. Make all cheques payable to WLTCC - Croquet Section. Alternatively send an email entry and pay online using account number 01207354, sort code 30-99-80, referenced 'CATEyoursurname' to aid correlation of payment with entry.
2. If an event is over-subscribed then entrants will be put on a reserve list. Up to 50% of places may be reserved for Woking Members. Acknowledgement and subsequent communications will be by email if provided on the application form, otherwise by SAE if provided.
3. Lunches, tea and bar are available. Please indicate on the application form if you want lunch, mentioning special requirements such as a vegetarian option.
4. For local accommodation and a map see how to find us.
1-4 above, plus
5. Entry is for both events only so entry for one is not possible. There will be one game of doubles each morning, followed by two singles games.
6. Players may enter as pairs for the doubles event but note the manager will decide pairings for individuals entering, making best efforts to maintain combined handicaps no less than 0. However on occasions this is not possible but such 'illegal' pairings are still entitled to win the event.
7. There will be a barbecue on Saturday 3 June to which all players are invited. Please state on the entry form if you and any guests would like to attend.